Monday, March 22, 2010

My wonderful husband

I must take this time to personally thank my husband Chris. I thought I loved him before pregnancy but nothing compares to the love I have now.

He has been supportive, loving and very patient. No sex for almost two months, a wife that has no energy to do anything, errand boy and overall head of household for everything.

He gave me the sweetest card Saturday that brought tears to my eyes. All I can say is that he thanked me for having our children and spoke of the love affair we are about to have.

What woman could ask for more. It really makes all the stupid arguments we have had in the past petty and forgettable.

From the bottom of my heart, I love my husband and he has earned alot of brownie points!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Shannon! I saw your post "Weeks 1-6" on Erin's blog and pregnancy was the first thing I thought of...and was glad to know I was right! I hope you're feeling okay and I can't wait to keep up with those growing babies! Take care!

    ReplyDelete