Monday, May 25, 2009

It has been a while.....

Since I last posted. The last month has been very successful. I have lost a total of 25 pounds!!!!! I am very close to my 30lbs goal.

I am on the right track but I have to admit it is still hard. Everyday is an effort to make the right choices. I wonder when it will stop being this hard and it will become second nature. It never occurred to me that I was so obsessive about food. But stop eating the stuff you like and you find out quick.

I am worried once I reach my goal weight that I will slip and start with the bad eating habits. It is so easy to accept that piece of cake or enjoy a nice LARGE meal. How can some people just say no and not sit there staring at it mentally cursing themselves for wanting it?

Things have not gotten so bad (yet) that I am dreaming of food. BUT, I still cannot wait until my next meal.

Happy Memorial day, I know today I am remembering foods I will not be able to enjoy to the fullest and some I will probably never have again. SIGH

2 comments: