Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 8-10

Ok, so I have been slacking a bit on my blogging. Right now I have lost a total of 16 lbs. I skipped last week's weigh in because I was out of town but will be back in full force this Wednesday.

I have not been very good since I was out of town last week at a conference. I did try to stick to portion sizes and eating well, but damn that is hard.

The scale at home looks like I may have lost a pound but I cannot remember how off it is from the WW scale.

I did not work out for about a week and a half so I am starting over. I am using the firm to tone up and lose more inches. I like the style of the workout and am getting the hang of the workouts. I look like a kid learning to walk when it comes to any type of routine.

I have not set any upcoming goals except to keep up with the exercise. I will say that me and Mr. Viera have started waling at least once a week and I have enjoyed that. We take the dog and run around like a couple of kids and feel good afterwards.

Wish me luck this week and pray that I have at least one pound off my goal!

Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment