Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 7

2.6 lbs lost!!!!!!
Way to go me! This is a grand total of 14lbs! I am not sure what to say or even explain how this is happening, but I am riding this seabiscuit all the way. When I weighed in Wednesday she told me, please know this is not average weight loss. Don't be disappointed if you don't lose weight next week.
Trust me there will be disappointment. I am way to competitive not to be. Anyway I am staying hungry most of the time especially at night. I seemed to eat my points during the day and have little left for dinner.
Ok, I ate horribly this weekend! Shirra help - I have eaten through half of my extra points!!! We ate out all weekend. It is hard to eat good when you are trying to lose weight.
Anyway I have added in exercise to my routine. We shall see what happens.
Wish me luck and pray that this losing streak continues another week. I am at the halfway point. Only 16 lbs to go until I am at my desired weight.

1 comment: