Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week 6

At the last weigh in I lost 2.6lbs! this is a total weight loss of 12lbs!
I was so excited and completely unaware that I lost that much. I have official entered the 150's and I could not be happier. I still have about 20lbs to go but as I have said before this has been the most positive experience I have ever had.

Many thanks go out to my buddy Shirra R. Culp. She invited in to weight watchers and gave me the much needed confidence to succeed.

THANK YOU SHIRRA!!!!!!

Challenges I am facing continue to be eating out....It is so hard to make good choices. Also I have not been putting enough effort into exercising.

Right now my goal is at least twice a week doing something. so far I have been able to maintain that goal.

I am well into week 7 writing this and have already gotten into my extra points. I hope this does not hinder my weigh loss for the week.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!! yay!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!! I'm doing the low carb thing right now since I lose a good bit of weight really quickly on that....hello, wedding is in 2 months....AWESOME JOB!

    ReplyDelete