Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm back!

After a long absence, I am ready to start blogging again. Actually, this is an early start to my New Year's Resolutions.  I am committing to blog once a day for 365 days. The focus will be on health and beauty, two things I am passionate about.

I will scour the Internet, blogs and pinterest for things that interest me and are related to my subject. Right now I am obsessed with running so I am sure that will be a theme throughout the year.  I also really like makeup and hair tips. So much on these topics as well.

There is a challenged attached to all of this, you knew there would be, I'm going to try everything I blog on. This should be interesting. My personal goal is to keep off the weight I have managed to lose (yay, back to pre-babies weight), tone up, drink less soft drinks, try a new hair style...you get the picture.

This is going to be fun and a challenging!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm a lefty too and i dont know if all that it true but still WOW! i never knew all those ppl wer leftys cuz i aint american so yea. but still, nice work n u shudna http://awriter.org/aussiewritercom/ put the jealousy part.... just sayin......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lillian@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete