Tuesday, September 28, 2010

whoops!

Well we had a false alarm...ok I had a false alarm. I thought my water broke last week when I went to the bathroom only to find my panties soaked. Hmmm I said to my self.

Did I pee on my self (again)? Well i did not want to to raise the alarm so I did the only thing I thought I could do.....ok use your imaginations here because even I will not put this down in writing on what I did...

Once I determined it was not urine, I walked into Lynn's office and said can your water break and it just be a trickle? We got on the phone to ask a few people, checked online and finally decided to call the doctor.

Well of course it has to be the doctor I like least in the practice that is on call. She tells me to come to the hospital where they proceed to do an exam.

Ok ladies, I have had many a pelvic exams, with relatively no pain. However, this was awful - no lube! So she swabbed and left to check things out under the microscope.

She comes back and tells me nope - water still intact and no babies today. Whew! I am happy with this news. All in all I was there for 30 minutes.

Apparently these boys are happy in their home and are in no hurry to come out anytime soon on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment