Monday, June 14, 2010

Drum Roll Please......





We found out last week that we are having baby boys! The news completely took my breath away. I really have not processed what this means. I feel like I did when they told me I was pregnant, which is am I really pregant - am I really going to be the mother of twin boys?

Maybe I am a little sad that there won't be a little girl to go shopping with me. And let's face it little girl clothes are so much fun to buy. But as I sit and ponder these two boys, I can't help but feel this is the right thing. This is what I am suppose to be - mother to two boys.

Our friend made the cutest comment the other day. He called them - THE VIERA BOYS. That was the moment I realized OMG we have boys.

2 comments:

  1. The Viera boys are gonna be trouble. I can already hear people asking "who did this?" or "who broke that?" Others will just sigh and answer, "those Viera boys." :)

    ReplyDelete