Thursday, June 24, 2010

Amazing

I've been feeling the babies kick for sometime now. Each day they are getting stronger and stronger. This makes me happy and I know they are growing.

Chris and I were watching a little tv the other night in our upstairs bonus room. That room is hot-hot in the summer and chilly in the winter. While we were up there, I had pulled my top up so my belly could feel the cool fan blowing in the room.

Amazingly, I looked down and saw what looked like a wave across my belly. I shouted to Chris look at this, and we saw it again. For about 5 minutes this continued.

It took my breath away and made me realize what a miracle this pregnancy is for our family. I am now feeling and seeing them as they find a comfortable spot inside. My stomach looks like the leaning tower of Pisa.

Everyday brings new and exciting changes that I want to share with everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment