Thursday, September 16, 2010

Braxton Hicks

No this is not what we are naming one of the boys, nor is it the name of our doctor. This is the name of contractions that are considered "for practice" before the big debut.

Personally I don't need to practice and second these things are getting in my way of getting things done.

Imagine someone pulling your skin super tight and then there is this hard little ball it's being stretched over......

That is what it feels like to me.

So we have about 3 weeks until delivery. I hope I make it physically and especially emotionally. I have had two crying jags in as many weeks and that is so not like me.

I know Chris is ready for me to be back to normal. He has been wonderful, but I see a little bit of panic in his eyes when I get overwhelmed. I think we are both ready for the next stage - BABIES!

1 comment: