Monday, May 24, 2010

17 weeks




Well we are well into the 5th month of pregnancy. So far it has all been very good and uneventlful (thank you). I have started on cravings which include: cherry pie & cheddar & sour cream ruffles chips.


Had a spurt of energy this weekend. Cleaned out my closet only to leave the pitifully few clothes I can wear. Then I moved to the bathroom, which only God knows the last time it received a really good scrub down. I love my husband and he does all he can to keep things picked up, but there is nothing like a good cleaning on your stuff~


Well here is a picture of my belly at week 17. It has grown since the last picture I posted (week 7). Why is it that when I look at my belly ot seems huge but when I see a picture it hardly looks like anything? Can anyone answer that?

2 comments:

  1. You got a cute little bump...I can only see it getting cutier and bigger...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a litle pooch you have! Sweet! Hope to see you at Supper Club!

    ReplyDelete